What do your hands say? Counting the gifts of all we can do with our hands…
- hugs, pats
- artwork and pictures made by little hands at church
- handmade Valentines showing lots of love
- love notes written by six-year-old hand
- a weekend of staying warm by the fire
- From Friday night: Knowing two girls are having the best time with friends, driving-around-town date night with my man, back to hear a boy say, “Mama, I’m gonna run as fast as I can!” Tucking in a girl singing, “He’s got the whole world in His hands.”
- Blessed. Indeed, I am.
…We lift our voices, we lift our hands. We lift our lives up to You, We are an offering. Lord use our voices, Lord use our hands. Lord use our lives..