Answer: IKEA Expedit shelf! With two baskets for all those Tapestry of Grace extras (e.g., Map Aids and Writing Aids discs, Pop Quiz and more).
- Tapestry of Grace spines – or the books we refer to for an entire Tapestry year
- 1 basket – Tapestry of Grace POP Quiz CDs, lapbooks, Writing Aids and Map Aids discs
- Tapestry History binders for each child
- Tapestry Writing binders for each child
- Visual Latin Binders
- 1 basket for miscellaneous – don’t we all need a catch it all spot?
1. Most Used Bookcase, 2.Around the Couch Expedit shelves and book rack 3. School Books on the Mantel and our 4. History shelf (photo of our red writing binders and Tapestry binders). We use these all the time.
If you are interested in more Tapestry of Grace, we’re pretty passionate about it around here. All these added this week:
- Books for Tapestry of Grace
- Tapestry of Grace for the Teacher
- Tapestry of Grace at Hodgepodge (updated index)
The rest of the Hodgepodge week…
1. Eldest Girl reading Invitation to the Classics as Tapestry assignment | 2. A Hodgepodge of a family walk – loving more light in the evenings! | 3. Harmony Fine Arts Artist and Composer Study, Sketch Tuesday and more notebooking pages | 4. Such a nice day – Angry Birds party in the treehouse! | 5. Any other Spelling Workout fans out there? She’s the third in the family to enjoy it | 6. Reading to Daddy after supper
Plus we’ve had some simple St. Patrick’s Day fun. Just a cake mix, icing and Skittles (allergy-friendly!). All made by Middle Girl. We plan more fun tomorrow with ideas from Pinterest.
Many thanks to our Friday hostesses…
Camera Phone Friday hostess Dawn Camp @ My Home Sweet Home ,
Weekly Wrap-Up hostess Kris at Weird, Unsocialized Homeschoolers and
How was your week? Are you enjoying spring weather?