- All of our favorite Easter resources: resurrection rolls, box of repentances and more
- Make a cross with chalk pastels (this tutorial is for oil pastels but it also works wonderfully with chalk)
Of course we made our own variation.
- Make some Oreo truffle Easter eggs (allergy-friendly with the right white chocolate). Photo credit: Kraft
Up from the grave He arose, With a mighty triumph o’er His foes, He arose a Victor from the dark domain, And He lives forever, with His saints to reign. He arose! He arose! Hallelujah! Christ arose!
- Create a backyard habitat with suggestions from Handbook of Nature Study’s April newsletter.
- Spelling with Bananagrams.
- Go to the library.
- Make a few teacher or Mother’s Day gifts.
- Go strawberry picking at the local farm with our homeschool group and then create some pastel strawberries.
- Take an Easter nature walk with a free printable from Our Journey Westward.
- Enjoy any of the fun ideas pinned on Easter/Spring or Celebrate Spring.
I know we won’t get to necessarily enjoy all of this but definitely a celebratory week. Counting the gifts of Holy week and…
- marking attendance for our March homeschool and realizing we only have 25 official days left!
- new buzz cut on a big boy
- sisters, swinging high. Eldest and youngest girl. Talking laughing.
- trees bursting with spring blossoms – white and pink dogwood, cherry trees.
- rose bushes blooming – you’d think it was Mother’s Day!
- me and three high school friends having cheesecake tonight! The cheesecake quartet.
- a wonderful provision of curriculum that came with winning a bloggy review contest.
- Victory in Jesus.
What are you doing this week?