Give me easy. Mix a few ingredients. Make it simply delicious.
In the practical world of homeschooling and feeding a crowd on a budget, a long list of ingredients does not make the menu plan. I want to put the slow cooker to work while I take care of other things.
In fact, the first month of back-to-school, I use the slow cooker almost exclusively. So here’s to easy, slow cooker recipes of all kinds!
Using the Slow Cooker for Batch Cooking
- Slow Cooker Batch Cooking: The Super Supper Saver
- Batch Cooking Chicken in the Slow Cooker Plus Recipes
- Slow Cooker Rotisserie Chicken Equals Three Meals
- Batch Cooking Basic Beef
- Batch Cooking Black-Eyed Peas
- Batch Cooking Chickpeas for Hummus
- Batch Cooking Navy Beans
My Fast Food for Slow Sundays series
- Slow Cooker Mexican Chicken (King Ranch Style)
- Slow Cooker Lasagna
- Slow Cooker Old Bay Chicken
- Slow Cooker Beef Burgundy
- Slow Cooker Cream Cheese Chicken
- Slow Cooker Chicken Pot Pie
- Slow Cooker Hamburgers
- Slow Cooker Pizza Casserole
My Slow Cooker Recipes at $5 Dinners
- Slow Cooker Macaroni and Cheese
- Slow Cooker Garden Vegetables
- Slow Cooker Cube Steak
- Slow Cooker Barbeque Chicken
- Savings with Slow Cooker Yogurt
- Savings with Slow Cooker Hummus
- Slow Cooker Potato Soup (and other potato recipes)
- Overnight Slow Cooker Grits
- Slow Cooker Yogurt: Smoothies
- Overnight, Slow Cooker Apple Cinnamon Steel-Cut Oats from The Yummy Life
- Crock Pot Oatmeal – Breakfast in Bed
- Banana Bread in the Crock Pot…For Real! from Smashed Peas and Carrots
- Crock Pot Hard Boiled Eggs via Crock Pot Recipe Exchange
- Crock Pot Apple Butter at Southern Plate
- Crock Pot Iced Cinnamon Biscuits at Crock Pot Recipe Exchange
- Slow Cooker Cranberry Chicken
- Old Bay Chicken – Our Maryland Meal
- Make Baked Potatoes in the Slow Cooker
- Crock Pot Chicken and Biscuits from Hey That Tastes Good
- Red Beans and Rice at Household Ways
- Crock Pot Taco Soup from Household Ways
- Slow Cooker Tilapia Foil Packets from a Year of Slow Cooking
- Italian Beef Sandwiches at Southern Plate
- Uptown Beef Patties in Ketchup Gravy at Southern Plate
- Meatloaf in a Crock Pot by Little Sanctuary
- French Dip Sandwich by Little Sanctuary
- Na Na’s Chicken Soup by Stephanie at Harrington Harmonies
- Thanksgiving Dinner in the Crockpot from Household Ways – all the ingredients in the same pot.
- Chicken and Dressing at Southern Plate – (I minus the chicken and this is how I make Thanksgiving dressing every year!)
- Slow Cooker Garlic Dip – a favorite for any time of year, really.
- Slow Cooker Holiday Food – this is a huge index!
- Crock Pot Carrot Cake from Crock Pot Ladies
- Old Fashioned Slow Cooker Baked Apples at Southern Plate
- Crock Pot Desserts at Mom Prepares
- Slow Cooker Mocha Pudding Cake at All Recipes
- 4 Ingredient Slow Cooker Chocolate Chip Brownie Cake at My Favorite Things
- Return of the Routine: Feeding the Family from my 5 Day Series
- Fast Food for Slow Sundays – it’s all ready when you come piling through the door
- 5 Days of Using Your Slow Cooker from Sidetracked Sarah
- Make Supper at Lunch so it’s ready when tummies rumble
- A Year of Slow Cooking from Stephanie O’Dea
- Crock Pot Recipe Exchange and a wonderful Pinterest visual of their recipes
- Crock Pot Recipes at Blessed Beyond a Doubt (chicken ‘n dumplins and more comfort food!)
- Slow Cooker Love at $5 Dinners
- One Dish Dinners – not all slow cooker but all delicious – and one pot meals
- 13 Slow Cooker Recipes You Will Love from Southern Plate
- A Month Long Slow Cooker Celebration here at Hodgepodge
- Top 10 Slow Cooker Recipes of 2011
- My Slow Cooker Love Pinterest Board – this is so yummy!
This post is linked to Ultimate Guides and Lists at iHomeschool Network. Be sure to visit and pin these great resources!
You are invited for a visit! I am sharing two other guides you might enjoy: The Ultimate Guide to Housekeeping Habits at Habits for a Happy Home and the Ultimate Guide to Choosing Homeschool Curriculum at The Curriculum Choice.