- “I just need to go outside and swing for a few minutes before I start my math.”
- “I finished my math, can I go outside for a few minutes?”
- “Oh, there’s a slug at the bottom of the back door!”
- “Mama, there’s a lizard!”
- “Look! I found an acorn!”
Print out a nature grid, place it smack in the center of the kitchen table. They will notice. (October’s Handbook of Nature Study newsletter is all about trees. Four parts of a tree nature prompt by Middle Girl). There’s even a free, printable tree study grid.
The whole earth is full of His glory! ~ Isaiah 6:3
More nature inspiration:
- Cultivating Curiosity with Nature Study
- How to Enjoy the Season and Homeschool
- All of our nature studies
How are you enjoying these fall days and the color on all the trees? Click to leave a comment.