Do you love Pinterest too? I love the visual collections. I love the boards you can create. The recipes you can find. The inspiration. The resources. The tools.
Today, my fellow iHomeschool Network friends and I are sharing our favorite Pinterest boards. Well, this was no small task for me. Because I love all my boards! Fortunately I got to share five for both Habits for a Happy Home and The Curriculum Choice (yes, I pin for those boards too!) But I did manage to choose just five. I’m sharing them with you, below:
Free Art Tutorials and Lessons
Art Tutorial Showcase Board
Slow Cooker Recipes
Because I adore my slow cooker and being able to stick all the ingredients in there after lunch and walk away. It is the super supper saver.
Teaching Multiple Ages
Because balancing the needs of the age range is a daily thing here at Hodgepodge. Of course I also have boards for homeschooling the younger set, middle school as well as homeschooling high school at Hodgepodge.
A Few of My Favorite Things
Deep, relaxing sigh. The beach, colors of the beach, favorite hymns and Bible verses, hydrangeas, living in the south. Another sigh.
You Are Invited to The Ultimate Homeschool Pinterest Party
Every week I co-hostess The Ultimate Homeschool Pinning Party!
- If you are a blogger this is a great way to share your content, increase your followers, and have your pins repinned! Your pins will appear on FIVE sites. This linky will start every Friday at midnight and will remain open all week.
- If you are NOT a blogger this is a great party to find the BEST homeschool ideas, resources, projects, and more!
Each of the five hostesses feature one or more homeschool pinners each week.
- Jamerrill @FreeHomeschoolDeals
- Jenn @ Daze of Adventure
- Toni @ The Happy Housewife
- Staci @ Motherhood on a Dime
- Tricia @ Hodgepodge
I hope you will join us!
- Don’t miss all the fabulous Pintastic Pinboards of my iHomeschool Network friends!
- Today I’m also sharing my favorite Pinterest boards for Habits for a Happy Home and The Curriculum Choice!
Your turn! What are YOUR favorite Pinterest boards?