A weary Mama at the end of a very full day sure needed to hear that. And doesn’t He know just what we need? Maybe I should always anticipate the great, count all the good. The daily gifts…
- A link to glorious music emailed from a friend at just the perfect time.
- Long talks with teenagers.
- Appointments done and more to come.
- Rod and Staff preschool curriculum.
- Quotes from presidents.
- Art afternoons.
- Fall leaves collected and offered like flowers.
- Golden late afternoons and children outside.
Help me to win my endless fears
You’ve been so faithful for all my years
With one breath You make me new
Your grace covers all I do ~ Jeremy Camp, Walk by Faith
- A quick call from my grandmother. I love to hear her voice.
- Folks are well after a long spell of healing.
- Reading a Savvy Blogging Summit wrap up from my roomie! Contemplating my own savvy thoughts.
- Friday night date at Panera, hearing about a conference he attended. Talking Christmas. Laughing over bread bowls of steaming soup.
- Up early on a Saturday and two hours all to myself!
- Birthday parties with friends.
- Going to bed hours early and sleeping a touch later.
- Youth Sunday and my eldest teaching adults.
…footprints of Jesus that make the pathway glow, we will follow the steps of Jesus, where ‘ere they go…”
- Two blondies singing in big church.
- Christmas music coming from the piano.
- Looking forward to Grandma and Grandpa here for the first time in almost two years since they moved out west!
- Littlest Girl becoming a Christian and baptism soon!
Big. Small. Noticed. Counted. #4142-4167.
for we walk by faith, not by sight. 2 Corinthians 5:7
What are you anticipating these glorious fall days? Click to comment…