Celebrate your favorite team with a football video art tutorial. Nana shows you how to create a flying football with chalk pastels. “It is half time here. We only have a few more minutes until the team comes back on the field…”
Football Video Art Tutorial
Chalk Art Supplies:
- White paper or another color of your choosing.
- white, yellow, rusty brown, green, light green and blue chalk pastels.
Featuring You! You ARE an Artist!
So, paint your football picture and be sure to share with us! Simply tag @hodgepodgemom on social media, send a photo via the Hodgepodge contact form here or post on the Hodgepodge Facebook page. We will be sharing these via the Hodgepodge instagram or on our Art Tutorials Showcase Pinterest board – or both! Nana will even comment on a few I am sure!
Does your child find it easier to learn with a video tutorial? You will be happy to know that we have a video course for all ages!
Free eBook and More!
- Be sure to subscribe to our Hodgepodge YouTube channel so you won’t miss any free art lessons!
- Get your FREE ebook (with a coupon)! Getting Started in Chalk Pastel Art.
- See how you can get started in just three steps! Watch the one minute You ARE an Artist video at chalkpastel.com.
- A note on chalk pastels: Pastels are an easy, forgiving medium. Fun for children and adults alike! Details on the pastels and paper we use, how and where to purchase are in our series, Chalk Pastels 101. A simple set of chalk pastels is very affordable. Nana also teaches acrylic lessons.
- The practical aspects of a mess: Pastels are blessedly messy. We always have baby wipes close by to wipe hands. We wear something we don’t mind getting stained or don a smock.
- Be sure to subscribe to our Hodgepodge YouTube channel for free video art tutorials!
Have you subscribed to Hodgepodge so you won’t miss any free art tutorials?