It’s time to let you know about the great opportunities for family fun and homeschool learning around Atlanta!
First off, a wonderful discount from World of Coca-Cola.
World of Coca-Cola
This is a great deal! 2 for $25 special for Georgia residents at World of Coca-Cola through October 31, 2014. All the details at special ticket offers.
High Museum of Art
The next homeschool day is coming up on Wednesday, October 29, 2014 – tickets are $6 for students (normally $12) and $8.50 for adults (normally $19.50)
Along with your discounted tickets, you will receive a homeschool sticker good for the following:
- 20% off purchases in the Museum Shop (discount applies to regular priced items only)
- Purchase of a Museum membership at the Educator Family level for $85 (regularly $95)
Homeschool Day: “Make a Joyful Noise”: Renaissance Art and Music at Florence Cathedral
No advance reservations are required but you must present proof of homeschool status when purchasing tickets. Even more information on special programs and details on that cool scavenger hunt (in a backpack) in my previous post, Atlanta Homeschool Days. More on Homeschool Days at the High Museum of Art.
Atlanta History Center
- Holidays in History
- Middle Ages
Zoo Atlanta Homeschool Field Trip days the first Tuesday of every month. Plus there’s also Homeschool Zoo Academy which include tours and animal encounters. (Our field trip to Atlanta Zoo just last week!)
More Georgia Homeschool Days, Travel and Studies
- Fall Atlanta Family Fun and Homeschool Days – includes Georgia Aquarium, details for Atlanta History Center and more!
- Field Trips and Extracurricular for Multiple Ages – Georgia Capitol, High Museum of Art, Georgia Aquarium
Family Holiday Fun Around Atlanta – It won’t be long until World of Coca-Cola displays these big holiday ornaments in Pemberton Place again – great for taking family Christmas card photos – make plans now!
- St. Simons Island: A Golden Isle of Georgia in 48 hrs
- St. Simons Island: Historical Sites to Visit
- Georgia Civil War Field Trips and Resources
- Waterfalls to Visit in Georgia
- Free and Frugal Atlanta Summer Staycation
- World of Coca-Cola Summer
- Georgia Rocks Nature Study
- Atlanta History Center Homeschool Days
Be sure to subscribe for your free Homeschooling in Georgia ebook!