Oh how I wish I had a how-to manual when I started blogging! Guess what friends? YOU can!! It’s available now…
iBlog is like having access to a mastermind group any time you need advice. From basic instruction on social media and planning to time-saving tips – what a powerful resource from ladies I trust and admire!
Because I wrote two chapters, I will get a portion of any sales when you purchase through my link.
Explore More at Amazon – iBlog the book
Two Chapters by Tricia Hodges: Time Saving Blog Tips and Running A Group Blog
- I’m so very often asked the question, “How do you blog AND homeschool?” How do you balance it all? Well, first of all, without Him I would be nothing. In one chapter I share my very best time management tip – how to blog in 15 minutes and keep those priorities in order. Because keeping my priorities in order is definitely a priority.
- Plus, I have learned so much about running a group blog that I wrote a chapter! Both The Curriculum Choice and Habits for a Happy Home are wonderful ministries I enjoy. How blessed I am with those communities, families and the wonderful writers who contribute to both.
- I’ve written about blogging here at Hodgepodge but not anything like the advice and practical tips you’ll glean from this gem.
Who is iBlog for?
- Behind all the roles the Lord has gifted me with: being a child of God, a wife, a mother and a homeschool teacher, blogging is my ministry. I’m passionate about it. Blogging is my mama outlet: writing and photography.
- Although this book mentions homeschooling, iBlog is written for everyone. Are you a writer? A blogger? Thinking of starting a blog? Take a gander at just a few of the chapter titles: Building a vision, blog design 101, WordPress basics, writing an elevator pitch, how to offer freebies, blog photography 101, building a brand, using Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest; selling your own products, balancing motherhood, marriage and blogging and so much more. Thirty-eight chapters in all!
Advice from 30 top bloggers
What a bargain! All that time devoted from 30 bloggers, all their best advice in one spot.
What would you like to learn about this blogging journey?