We have found that space art is so much fun! The results are spectacular. In honor of the release of our Chalk Pastels: Art in Space, we have a video Spiral Galaxy Chalk Art Tutorial. This tutorial is included in our new art book.
Spiral Galaxy Chalk Art Tutorial
Chalk Art Supplies:
- black construction paper
- white chalk pastel
- pink chalk pastel (or another color of your choice)
This is my very first video tutorial! Nana has always led us in chalk art tutorials. Guess what? We have learned from her that we are artists and we can do video tutorials too!
Today only – 1/2 sale on our new Chalk Pastels: Art in Space!
Featuring You! You ARE an Artist!
So, paint your spiral galaxy picture and be sure to share with us! Simply tag @hodgepodgemom on social media, send a photo via the Hodgepodge contact form here or post on the Hodgepodge Facebook page. We will be sharing these via the Hodgepodge instagram or on our Art Tutorials Showcase Pinterest board – or both! Nana will even comment on a few I am sure!
Be sure to subscribe to our Hodgepodge YouTube channel so you won’t miss any free art lessons!
Free eBook and More!
- Get your FREE ebook (with a coupon)! Getting Started in Chalk Pastel Art.
- See how you can get started in just three steps! Watch the one minute You ARE an Artist video at chalkpastel.com.
- A note on chalk pastels: Pastels are an easy, forgiving medium. Fun for children and adults alike! Details on the pastels and paper we use, how and where to purchase are in our series, Chalk Pastels 101. A simple set of chalk pastels is very affordable. Nana also teaches acrylic lessons.
- The practical aspects of a mess: Pastels are blessedly messy. We always have baby wipes close by to wipe hands. We wear something we don’t mind getting stained or don a smock.
- Be sure to subscribe to our Hodgepodge YouTube channel for free video art tutorials!
Have you subscribed to Hodgepodge so you won’t miss any free art tutorials?