A collection of our Tapestry of Grace learning here at Hodgepodge. We have enjoyed Years 2, 3 and 4 with our age range from preschool, lower grammar to rhetoric. Years 2 and 3 we both spread out over two years. So we have been fortunate to enjoy Tapestry of Grace for going on six years. For more detail of our early Tapestry days, see Tapestry of Grace.
Please read my review of Tapestry of Grace at The Curriculum Choice. I wrote this review shortly after my experience as a booth hostess at our state homeschool convention. I address the most-asked questions from homeschool parents that weekend plus explain Tapestry and why it works so well for our family. I love this curriculum for each of my children and their different learning styles!
- Tapestry of Grace for the Teacher – how I have grown as a homeschool mom, what I’ve learned using Tapestry
- Preparing for a New School Year
- How to Plan Tapestry of Grace for Multiple Ages and Levels
- Using Tapestry of Grace with an Age Range: Layers and Levels of Unit Studies 2
- Layers and Levels of Unit Studies 1
- Year 2 Unit 1 – Celebrating a Good End and New Semester Plans
- Would You Recommend Tapestry of Grace for Kindergarten?
- Tapestry of Grace: How Does it All Flow?
- What I’ve Learned Homeschooling with Tapestry of Grace
See also Tapestry of Grace where I share our experience with Tapestry in workboxes. And my Tapestry of Grace Pinterest board.
Follow Tricia’s board Tapestry of Grace on Pinterest.