I thought we might poke around in the archives and I lead you on a little tour of Hodgepodge. Sometimes it really is a confused mixture and the pieces and parts go like this:
1. Parenting, faith and gratitude – from The Butter Cat – a Hodgepodge classic (because sometimes you just have to laugh)… to the glory days of parenthood to how to become a Christian…without Him I could do nothing…
2. Free Art Tutorials – It’s way more than 50 now! From what began as my mother sharing her love of chalk pastels with her grandchildren to the growing community of families enjoying the simple joys of art for all ages! We are here to encourage you that You CAN Be an Artist!
3. Homeschooling Multiple Ages – loving, teaching, raising and growing this age range of children. The details of teaching all ages together, schedules, subjects, hands on projects, fitting in all the extras and more.
4. Helpful Habits and FAQs – from our 10 Days of Lasagna Learning series to answering homeschool critics and art questions. And what about the little ones and those little desks they use? Plus all those things I’ve learned homeschooling with Tapestry of Grace.
8. Favorite southern family recipes handed down and our Fast Food for Slow Sundays – bringing back the Sunday dinner with family tradition – saving bucks and sanity. Have you browsed the Ultimate List of Easy Slow Cooker recipes?
10. Hodgepodge ebooks and plenty of references to our Southern Hodgepodge of sites. Books that you asked for to make things easy to find all in one spot. A Simple Start in Chalk Pastels (and a new edition coming soon!) plus our bundle of cookbooks. Don’t miss the free downloads!
Sometimes I feel like it’s a mish mash but that’s surely what makes it a Hodgepodge 🙂
It’s ten weeks of top ten lists with iHomeschool Network and Top Ten Tuesday with Angie at Many Little Blessings! Click over to see the 10 week schedule and visit all the other homeschool participants.