Technology can definitely be used for heavenly habits. Amy recently showed us how she uses the voice memo iPhone app to help with scripture memorization. Little Sanctuary shares encouraging and challenging links from around the web. Kendra talked about being light on social media. Sherri challenged us with stepping away from the habit of the internet. And my husband has shared technology habits frequently.
Today I’m sharing five apps for heavenly habits:
- GloBible App – read Hodgepodgedad’s GloBible review at The Curriculum Choice. Available for Mac, PC, iPad and iPhone.
- Bible Gateway – available for iPhone, iPad, android, Kindle Fire.
- You Version – for use on many platforms.
- One Thousand Gifts – iPhone/iPad and android “How do you find everyday, amazing grace in the midst of deadlines, debt, drama, and daily duties?” Count gifts wherever you are.
- Instagram – well, this isn’t touted as a heavenly app but it can certainly be used for His glory! Capture all the blessings God has given you! A few of our authors are on instagram. Starting with the Jesus Team. We also have Hodgepodgemom, Amy Law, and Little Sanctuary.
How do you use technology in a heavenly way? Or what is your favorite Bible app?
~ Written by Tricia