Have you had those thoughts too? HELP! I sure have from time to time. Friends, announcing our latest ebook, Help! I’m Homeschooling!
For over a dozen years we’ve turned to our habits as the ‘bones’ of our day. Our habits help us accomplish a basic school day and get food on the table. With babies, toddlers, stacks of school books, hungry mouths and now towering teens, these are the basic routes I’ve discovered for seeing results.
Help! I’m Homeschooling! is packed with the practical, how to advice to encourage you and build your confidence – whether you are a brand-new homeschooler or a seasoned veteran.
I could read everything you write over and over and always get a new and good idea! ~ Suzanne Pace
It’s all I’ve been sharing with you for years – in one spot. 75 pages worth of practical, seasoned advice for just $4.99!
- How do you start a homeschool routine?
- What about the roaming toddler?
- How do you teach multiple ages?
- What about basic housekeeping?
And, if you’ve been wanting to get A Simple Start in Chalk Pastels and/or Chalk Pastels Through the Seasons, we have a special for you!
Homeschooling Bundle just $24.99 ($32.97 value)
More than a dozen years of practical homeschool advice and more than a year’s worth of art lessons – all in one bundle package!
- Help! I’m Homeschooling! – So you’ve made the decision to homeschool – NOW what? $4.99 value
- Return of the Routine: Six Simple Steps to Success – tips, routines, strategies for returning to a homeschool routine – including recipes for getting meals on the table.
- A Simple Start in Chalk Pastels AND Chalk Pastels Through the Seasons
–> Find our more about Help For Homeschool Bundle
We hope these will bless and encourage your homeschool. It’s going to be a week of homeschool features here at Hodgepodge!