Erin Chase, the $5 Dinner Mom, has put together a simple holiday entertaining guide to help you be the best hostess or guest during this holiday season. This guide is the antidote to every other holiday entertaining guide out there. And it’s packed with the same help and love you get from $5 Dinners every day.
You’re going to love chapters about…
- How much should you budget for your holiday meal
- What things must you include and what can you leave out
- Tips to outsmart the grocery stores and get the most value for your coupons
- The perfect plan to have everything cooked using only one oven
- And how to turn your leftovers into more amazing meals the next day
Plus there are 30 simple recipes, from side dish to main dish, dessert to appetizer, that will not disappoint your guests. And that won’t drain your budget either. And some other FREEBIES bonus downloads too!
I’ve had the chance to preview the holiday guide! Here’s what I think:
Sometimes holiday entertaining can be overwhelming. Where do I start? How much should I spend on the turkey? Erin’s Holiday Guide is all about the practical, from decorating to feeding a crowd. Erin makes it easy to enjoy the holidays AND avoid busting the budget. Deliciously simple.
The Holiday Entertaining Guide is available for Nook and Kindle. Soon to be available for iPad.
The $5 Dinner Mom’s Holiday Entertaining Guide is available today for $3.99. However, you can get your copy for $1.99 through Thanksgiving with a special coupon code for my readers. Just enter HODGEPODGE at check out. Click HERE to order YOUR COPY.