~Affiliate links are included in this post. This means if you purchase the Omnibus through my affiliate link that I will earn a portion of the sale because I am a contributor. Thank you!
See the full list of iHomeschool ebooks and buy now:
–> This sale ended 8/25/13
- The Homemaker’s Guide to Creating the Perfect Schedule: written by Amy Roberts from Raising Arrows
- 31 Days to Build a Better Spouse: written by Ashley Pichea from Life by Ashley Pichea
- 51 Frugal Father-Daughter Date Ideas: written by Ashley Pichea from Life by Ashley Pichea
- Boyschooling: written by Jamerrill Stewart from Free Homeschool Deals
- Called Home: Finding Joy in Letting God Lead Your Homeschool: written by Karen DeBeus from Simply Living…for Him
- Finding Educational Activities in the Most Unexpected Places: 200+ Activities for Young Children Using Common Household Objects: written by Angie Kauffman from Many Little Blessings
- God Said So: written by Alisha Gratehouse from Flourish
- Menu Planner: written by Marianne Vanderkolk from Design Your Homeschool
- Preschoolers and Peace: Homeschooling Older Kids With Success While Loving the Little Ones at Your Feet: written by Kendra Fletcher from Preschoolers and Peace
- Princess Training: for the King’s glory: written by Richele McFarlin from Under the Golden Apple Tree
- Steady Days: A Journey Toward Intentional, Professional Motherhood: written by Jamie Martin from Simple Homeschool
- Blog at Home Mom: written by Christin Slade from Joyful Mothering
Plus Chalk Pastels Through the Seasons, Return of the Routine and the Southern Hodgepodge cookbook bundle and many, many more!
But hurry – you can only buy the Omnibus through August 25th! For only $25 – That’s less than 28 cents per ebook!