Sometimes I can get so caught up in the getting it done that I forget to laugh.
Psalm 34:2 I live and breathe God; if things aren’t going well, hear this and be happy.
Counting gifts updated from the 2010 archives, reminders to laugh! Plus…
- less coughing from the sick around here
- signs of spring, bright yellow jonquils
- Sunday morning hair bows
- avocados and other favorite greens
- avoiding a 22 car pile up in the kitchen floor
- swangin’ in the sunshine
- afternoon nap
- the screaming dishwasher – fixed by smart hubby
- Mama’s fried okra
- March and daylight savings time soon!
Why are you down in the dumps, dear soul?
Why are you crying the blues?
Fix my eyes on God—
soon I’ll be praising again.
He puts a smile on my face.
He’s my God. Psalm 43:5