I’ll admit it. I’ve grumbled. Complained. Let out a heavy sigh over the busy. The full calendar. I’ve pulled at my hair once or twice.
And slugged a ton of coffee.
But bring on the blessings! Because, in spite of all the dashing through the snow, oh what fun it has been to…
1. see a church girl, an angel, a bell ringer, a mother, a cousin, a wise man and Mary – all from three girls!
1. …with just the change of a costume and the concentration of character
2. …and weeks or months of practice
1. choir, orchestra, handbells – all leading in worship
2. hearing my favorite at Christmas time, I Have Seen the Light
All this joy plus…
1. A Saturday with cousins, aunt, uncles, celebrating Christmas
1. celery-loving little cousins. Love it!
1. Finally, Mama Ann with her feet up. And (in the background, on the mantle) all of those stockings!
A few flakes…
1. joyous flakes falling, swirling, bringing smiles.
and, inside, a fire to warm us up.
Counting all these busy, swirling, happy times. All of those from this past week.
1. A Blur of Blessings
1. Just a piano recital to go! And guess what? She’s playing Jingle Bells…
Oh what fun it is to laugh and sing a sleighing song tonight!