How sweet are thy words unto my taste! Yea, sweeter than honey to my mouth! Psalm 119:103
The assignment to emphasize that when we read God’s word we “should be careful to get all the good sweetness we can…
…We must not read so quickly that we miss the important truths God wants to teach us. Nor should we read so slowly that our minds wander and bits of truth slip away.”
I’m at The Curriculum Choice today sharing our favorite English and Grammar curriculum. Since this curriculum is written for a classroom, we adapt it for our homeschool. Would you please click over and join me?
You can also click here to view my reviews of:
- Thomas Kinkade’s Drawing Basics by Alpha Omega
- The Answers Book for Kids, Volumes 1-4 by Answers in Genesis
- Slow and Steady Get Me Ready
- 365 Days of Celebration and Praise by Julie Lavender
- The Put On Chart by Doorposts
- Sing the Word by the Harrow Family
- Answers in Genesis: God’s Design for Science series
- Your Backyard Birding DVD by Crowe’s Nest Media
- Sonlight Book of Time
Have you come across a new favorite? Or would you like to tell us about a curriculum you’ve stuck with from the beginning? Maybe a trusted parenting resource?
-Tricia homeschools five children from preschool to middle school. She’s forsaken life in the drive thru lane for the road home. She’s saving bucks and her sanity with the frugal recipes and sock it away strategies of her Southern roots. You can find her facing that daily dose of chaos at Hodgepodge. Tricia is a.k.a. Hodgepodgemom.