- Cool weather moving in and firewood stacked up.
- Golden October.
- A Tapestry of Grace lapbook in our mailbox and everyone picking out the topics they want to work on.
- Hand-me-down dresses for church.
- lessons from Randy Alcorn on Heaven.
- Carving happy pumpkin faces.
- hearing Christmas play lines – over and over.
- boy chuckles.
- The promise of a fun week ahead with a girl turning six years old!
- The month of November – all for counting gifts and giving thanks.
-Gifts 2772 -2785.
This is my Father’s world:
He shines in all that’s fair;
in the rustling grass I hear Him pass;
He speaks to me everywhere.