Don’t miss the giveaway at the end!
We are joining up with Unit Studies by Amanda Bennett for all things spring! I mentioned last week that we’ve been enjoying Spring Surprises with our kindergartener and second grader. A few highlights of our Spring Surprises studies…
- Listening to Vivaldi’s Four Seasons: Spring during lunch
- Time lapse videos of seasons and gardens growing
- Nature walks every afternoon to notice signs of spring
- Learning about the hemispheres and the equator
- Reading about Noah, God’s promise with the rainbow and the science of how a rainbow is formed
- Bible verses like I will send you rain in its season, and the ground will yield its crops and the trees their fruit. Leviticus 26:4
What is wonderful is that you truly download and go with your learning time. Just open up the unit study and click on videos, links to Bible verses, further information, print nature journal pages, browse the list of suggested books!
Now for the giveaway!
Simply follow the instructions in the rafflecopter widget below…
a Rafflecopter giveaway
And be sure to visit Unit Studies by Amanda Bennett where you can find both of these wonderful spring unit studies – and enter to win one of five of our Through The Seasons Art Curriculum bundles via Unit Studies Amanda Bennett Facebook page.