The World of Coca-Cola is celebrating 25 years in Atlanta! I remember the excitement around here when it first opened and I can’t believe it has been 25 years!
My family and I have enjoyed many trips to World of Coca-Cola. It is surely one of our favorite spots. Perfect for a homeschool history field trip. Perfect for family fun!
~ Don’t miss the World of Coca-Cola tickets giveaway at the end!
We always enjoy the current art exhibit, the Vault of the Secret Formula and, of course, the tasting room! There are a few things you should check out before heading there:
- The World of Coca-Cola timeline – 25 years worth!
- World of Coca-Cola annual pass – now available. (With discount at the World of Coca-Cola, guest tickets and more!)
- You can purchase your very own personalized Share a Coke bottle.
- Plus you will want to check these special ticket prices.
What Can You Do at the World of Coca-Cola?
Browse our past visits to see what you and your family can enjoy!
- Atlanta Summer Fun Wish List
- World of Coca-Cola Summer
- Atlanta Summer Staycation
- Vault of the Secret Formula
- Winter Family and Homeschool Fun Around Atlanta
- Fall Atlanta Homeschool Days and Field Trips
- Family Holiday Fun Around Atlanta (love those giant Coca-Cola ornaments!)
Now for the World of Coca-Cola Giveaway
The World of Coca-Cola is offering a package of four (4) tickets for admission to one (1) blessed Hodgepodge reader. These would make a great Father’s Day gift! Simply follow the instructions in the rafflecopter widget below…
a Rafflecopter giveaway
We love a summer staycation. How about you?