I’m sharing a review and giveaway of Apologia’s Marine Biology course for high school at The Curriculum Choice!
There are plastic sea creatures in my bathtub – an octopus, several sharks. There are also family passes to the Georgia Aquarium in my wallet. And, thanks to Apologia, we have wonderful textbooks, a multimedia CD and elementary level journals at the ready in our homeschool. I’ve shared before how we are doing a family study of marine biology this year. A few months ago in my review of Swimming Creatures of the Fifth Day, I introduced you to our shark-loving second grader and our sixth grader with a kinesthetic learning style. The text and journals by Jeannie Fulbright are a perfect match for our younger children. Well…
Please read the rest of my Apologia Marine Biology High School Course review at The Curriculum Choice.
Plus, here are a few more of the marine resources I’ve shared, all in one place:
- Homeschool Marine Biology for Multiple Ages
- Swimming Creatures of the Fifth Day review (text and journals)
- House for Hermit Crab Chalk Pastel Art
- Seahorse Chalk Pastel Art
- Porpoise or Dolphin Chalk Pastel Art
- Birdcage Press Go Fish for Wild Life Sea Creatures
We have been thoroughly enjoying our Apologia Marine Biology resources this year with all our ages!