When Nana was in Italy this summer she got to visit a beautiful field of sunflowers. She shares this wonderful memory with you in chalk pastel form. It’s a video field of sunflowers chalk pastel art tutorial for all ages. So gather around and enjoy – because you ARE an artist!
Field of Sunflowers Chalk Pastel Art Tutorial
Chalk Art Supplies:
- White paper or another color of your choosing.
- white, yellow, brown, green, light green and blue chalk pastels.
More from Nana’s trip to Italy:
And you might also enjoy Nana’s vase of Sunflowers Art Tutorial.
Featuring You! You ARE an Artist!
So, paint your field of sunflowers picture and be sure to share with us! Simply tag @hodgepodgemom on social media, send a photo via the Hodgepodge contact form here or post on the Hodgepodge Facebook page. We will be sharing these via the Hodgepodge instagram or on our Art Tutorials Showcase Pinterest board – or both! Nana will even comment on a few I am sure!
Do you and your child find it easier to learn with a video tutorial? You will be happy to know that we have a video art course for all ages!
Be sure to subscribe to our Hodgepodge YouTube channel so you won’t miss any free art lessons!
Free eBook and More!
- Get your FREE ebook (with a coupon)! Getting Started in Chalk Pastel Art.
- See how you can get started in just three steps! Watch the one minute You ARE an Artist video at chalkpastel.com.
- A note on chalk pastels: Pastels are an easy, forgiving medium. Fun for children and adults alike! Details on the pastels and paper we use, how and where to purchase are in our series, Chalk Pastels 101. A simple set of chalk pastels is very affordable. Nana also teaches acrylic lessons.
- The practical aspects of a mess: Pastels are blessedly messy. We always have baby wipes close by to wipe hands. We wear something we don’t mind getting stained or don a smock.
- Be sure to subscribe to our Hodgepodge YouTube channel for free video art tutorials!
Have you subscribed to Hodgepodge so you won’t miss any free art tutorials?