Last week I shared about iBlog: Everything You Need to Know About Blogging from 30 Top Bloggers. Today, I have the pleasure of giving away this fabulous resource to three blessed winners!
“I honestly don’t know how you do it. Homeschool, write, maintain sites…” Back in 2008, I started blogging for fun. Mostly to share photos of the children with far-flung family, to document our homeschool and for a writing outlet. Like my friend, Maureen, I’d been a scrapbooker, a photographer. My parents gave me a camera when I was 15, I was a yearbook photographer in high school and college then a wedding photographer for a short time right out of college. Being a graduate of journalism school, blogging was a natural extension, a creative outlet for skills.
Well, then about three years ago we started sharing our art times with Nana in tutorial form with you readers. At the same time there were things I needed to learn about WordPress, social media. Later I learned about how to put together an ebook because, you dear reader, asked for it. This blogging venture changed to a hodgepodge of a ministry.
Now You Can Have the How To Manual
You, dear friends, you can skip the trial and error and get the how to manual! If you’ve considered starting a blog or need that extra encouragement in your blogging, iBlog just might meet that need.
All the technical how tos are covered – so you can share your heart, your passion!
Plus, it’s written by 30 top bloggers, each sharing about their area of expertise. The best advice!
What Does iBlog Include?
- Building a Vision for Your Blog
- Finding Your Niche
- Blog Design 101
- Designing and Starting Your Blog on WordPress
- Designing and Starting Your Blog on Blogger
- Disclosure and Privacy Policies
- Writing and Using an Elevator Pitch
- Blog Planning and Organization
- Basic SEO
- Stock Image Tips
- Blog Photography 101
- Streamlining Your Research
- Getting Your Blog Off the Ground
- Building Your Brand
- Building Community through Your Blog
- How to Get Traffic to Your Blog
- How to Get Subscribers
- Guest Posting
- Link-Ups, Hops and Other Events
- Using Facebook to Grow Your Blog
- Facebook Parties
- Facebook Hops
- Using Twitter to Grow Your Blog
- Using Pinterest to Grow Your Blog
- Using Freebies to Grow Your Blog
- How To Create Your Own Printables
- Selling Your Own Products
- Using Affiliate Marketing
- How to Write a Media Kit
- How to Write a Product Review
- Working as a Virtual Assistant
- Running a Group Blog
- Marriage and Blogging
- Balancing Motherhood and Blogging
- Balancing Homeschooling and Blogging
- Using Your Blog as a Ministry
- Time Saving Blog Tips
- The Power of Attending a Blogging Conference
Most of all, I think blogging can be fun!! This book is for anyone considering starting a blog or blogging already.
“What if building a platform was like hosting a dinner party?” ~ Michael Hyatt
Now for the Giveaway – Three Copies of iBlog!
Advice from 30 top bloggers. Because I wrote two chapters, I will get a portion of any sales when you purchase through my link.
[amazon_image id=”1508581304″ link=”true” target=”_blank” size=”medium” ]iBlog the book[/amazon_image]
Just follow the instructions in the rafflecopter widget below:
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Which chapter will you read first?