One Monday morning following the weekend the laundry looked like this. That’s the pile that wouldn’t fit in the laundry room. It was laundry overwhelm for sure.
After my overwhelm, I turned to the tried and true habits. Housekeeping habits right here on Habits for a Happy Home. Plus even more helps from Mama’s Laundry Talk.
- Changes Are a Comin’ by Kendra – everyone gets a laundry basket
- Laundry Management is also part of Kendra’s Surviving Life with Boys: Managing the Dirt
- Toss Your Laundry a homemade laundry chute
- Toasty Warm – warming clothes to bring smiles
- Overflowing – encouragement when everybody is sick and laundry and all are overflowing.
A site created by Lauren Hill, this is the ultimate place for practical laundry helps of all kinds!
- 10 Steps to Get Your Laundry Pile Under Control
- 3 Immediate Ways to Reduce Your Laundry Pile
- How to Wash Stuffed Animals
- How to Remove Static Cling
- A whole page on Stain Removal (baby poop, tomato stains, etc)
- How to fold clothes
- How to quickly fold a load of clothes
Also be sure to take a look at Lauren’s Pinterest boards:
Plus, don’t miss…
And, at our house, part of our morning routine is using Everyday Homemaking’s ‘These Things Should Be Done Before School’ Checklist. On this list is a reminder for our children to take care of their laundry. We’re continuing to build a habit, teaching them how.
We invite you to subscribe so you won’t miss any Habits for a Happy Home.
~written by Tricia, Hodgepodge