Phyllis @ All things Beautiful gave me a sweet surprise!
1. Thank and link to the person who nominated you.
2. Share 7 random facts about yourself.
3. Pass the award along to 15 deserving blog buddies.
4. Contact those buddies to congratulate them.
7 Random Facts
1. I used to feed alligators marshmallows from the dock. When I was a child we would go to the beach for weeks at a time. This was back when the Florida panhandle was not so developed. A state park adjoined my great-grandfather’s property. The coastal lakes and swamps…
2. My co-workers out west were concerned for me when I brought cucumber sandwiches for lunch. While it was purely preference for me, they were worried that they needed to take up a collection so that I wouldn’t need to live so frugally.
3. I was on the yearbook staff as photographer in both high school and college. Then, after that, briefly a wedding photographer.
5. When I was in first grade my lips used to get really chapped. I thought that by licking them or soaking them in the stream of water at the water fountain, they would feel better. That’s when chapstick became my life-long friend.
6. I have been to the Grand Canyon and Zion National Park three times, the Tetons and Yellowstone five times, Glacier National Park once, Oregon twice and California once – all in the span of about three years. Can’t wait to take the children out there and show them!
7. One of my favorite verses is “So do not fear, for I am with you;
do not be dismayed, for I am your God.
I will strengthen you and help you;
I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” Isaiah 41:10
15 Wonderfully Sweet Blogs That I Pass This Award To (and sending you this virtual chocolate cake. The easy recipe is here):
4. Petra School
6. Savvy Nest
14. Jimmie’s Collage
15. Beautiful Ideas
Plus I do want to thank my fellow Habits for a Happy Home buddies for all the sweetness they add to my life.
Thank you all for adding sweetness to my life, friends!